Herein are the characteristics and purpose of cookies, how to disable them if necessary.
This notice is pursuant to Articles 13 and 122 of the Personal Data Protection Code (D.Lgs. 196/03, Privacy Code) and to the Guarantor General Provision dated 8 May 2014.
As owner of personal data handling, we may amend this Policy at any time: anychange will take effect upon publication date.
- What are cookies?
- Choice of cookies
Within this site we use the following types of cookies:
- Technical Cookie: they do not require a prior consent; they are indispensable for the proper functioning of the site, they allow navigation or provide the service requested by the user; comprised as follows:
- Navigation or session cookies: ensure normal site use and navigation;
- Analytics Cookies: they are used directly by the website administrator to gather information in aggregate form about users number and the fashion with which they may visit the website; these cookies are not intended for collecting information on the identity of the user, any personal data, and information is treated in an aggregated and anonymous manner;
- Functional Cookies: they provide for navigation according to a series of selected criteria (for example: the language) in order to improve the service.
The cookies we use
- Third party cookies
Facebook connect: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
Twitter connect: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Manage or disable cookies
To obtain optimal navigation we recommend to keep your cookies active: without them some of the features of the website may be inhibited.
If you do not wish to receive and store cookies on your device you can change the security settings of your browser by accessing the link below, follow the information contained therein (if using more than one device (computers, smartphones, tablets etc.) be sure to organize each browser):